Board & Staff
Central Valley NMTC’s Advisory Board is comprised of active participants in numerous organizations that formulate and implement region-wide efforts to improve the Central Valley’s social, economic, and overall health.
Advisory Board Members:
- Play an integral role in setting investment parameters, formulating a pipeline of projects, and approving our investments
- Help deﬁne our investment strategy by discussing emerging regional needs and targeted industries deﬁned by each city, county, and the broader Valley region
- Integral in referring prospective projects and initial assessment efforts to CVNMTC staff
- Solicit feedback from residents and stakeholders on projects speciﬁc to their local community
- Provide the approval for our initial Allocation Commitment and our ﬁnal closing documents for each investment